Catalant provides centralized written and video communications for Experts and Clients.
Clients schedule interviews through Catalant's Zoom integration after reviewing pitches. You will receive a notification via email and in the platform once a client requests a call.
- Accepting an Interview Call
- Joining a Zoom Call
- Adding the Call Details To Your Calendar
- Rescheduling the Call
- Canceling the Call
- Downloading the Zoom app
Accepting an Interview Call
1. Click on Notifications
2. Click on the call request from the client
3. Click on the blue Accept button next to "Call proposed, select a time or request new times"
4. Click on the date and time that works best for you
5. Once selected click on the orange Accept button
Joining a Zoom Call
Once a time to speak has been confirmed by both parties on the platform, Catalant will generate a calendar invite with details on how to join the Zoom call in the workspace messaging pane and in email notifications.
The platform will generate a notification in your messaging pane, as pictured below.
You will also receive an email notification with details about the call, as shown below.
Zoom meeting dial-in can be shared with others who need to join the conversation.
Clients and Experts are also encouraged to use Zoom conferencing after the project launches.
Adding the Call Details To Your Calendar
- Click on the blue Add To Calendar button
Rescheduling a confirmed call
- Click on Reschedule
2. Click on a few available date & time slots that work for you
3. Click on Share Availability
Canceling a Call
- Click on the gray Cancel Call button
2. Click on the orange Cancel Call button to confirm cancelation
Download the Zoom App
Download the Zoom app on your desktop or mobile device for the best call experience (to enable audio and/or video conferencing and screen sharing).
Zoom call features include:
- Audio and Video Conferencing
- Screen Sharing
- International Dial-ins
Audio Conference Only
We recommend that you download the Zoom app to ensure the best call experience and to take advantage of video calls. Clients and Experts can also join any Zoom call by clicking the Mobile One-Tap option. This option automatically inputs the meeting ID # after connecting the user to the conference number. You can also manually dial the conference number and then enter the meeting ID # to join the call.
Every meeting invite also has an "International numbers available” URL that redirects Clients and Experts to a list of supported international numbers. International users are encouraged to try the International Number first before the toll-free number.
If Zoom doesn’t support your country (e.g. Antigua and Barbuda), please use the Zoom app for the call.