There are three ways for independent experts and firms to grow their consulting practices through Catalant.
1. Proactively browse Project Opportunities and submit Pitches
- Browse project opportunities by clicking on Projects & Opportunities, located in the top navigation bar. Take advantage of the project category filter and keyword search to narrow down the list of available opportunities.
- Sign up for subscriptions in the communication preferences section of your account settings. Subscription emails are a powerful and convenient way for Catalant to notify you about project opportunities that match your profile. You can adjust your subscriptions manually to make the recommended projects more relevant to you. You'll automatically see project opportunities recommended based on your subscriptions on your home dashboard.
2. Respond to Invitations to Pitch
- When your profile is a particularly good match for a project opportunity, you may receive an invitation to pitch on the project. Be sure to consider these opportunities, and provide feedback if you choose not to pitch so that the team better understands your interests and preferences.
- Be sure to decline or respond to each opportunity to pitch. This will improve our ability to tailor invitations in the future.
3. Promote your capabilities with Marketplace Services
- Experts have the opportunity to market their capabilities to clients through defined services, allowing clients to connect with experts quickly and easily through the Catalant Platform.
- Be sure to:
- Include a title that differentiates your service from others in the same category
- Describe the business challenges that your service addresses
- Outline the standard approach that you take to delivering the service
- Provide some examples of potential deliverables or outcomes
- Tag your service with skills and industries to help interested clients find your service.