Starting in January 2020, Payoneer will be the primary payment processor for projects in the Catalant Expert Marketplace. Payoneer is a leading payment processor and platform for independent professionals. Experts and Firms (U.S. and international) must add a Payoneer account to their Catalant account to receive any payments past December 31, 2019.
Follow these steps to set up a Payoneer Account, or to link an existing account:
- Log in to the Catalant platform.
- Navigate to Settings in the upper right-hand corner.
- Under Account Info, select Payments.
- In the Payment Information box, click on the orange button that says "Register for a Payoneer Account.”
- Be sure to upload the required documentation to receive payment.
- Report any earned income appropriately.
Payoneer for Firms
Firms should set up one Payoneer account for all experts associated with the Firm. Each Firm should have someone who is designated as the admin on Catalant, and only the admin has access to set up the Payoneer account on behalf of the Firm.
If you are the admin for your Firm, you will see the designation of your Firm’s admin users in the Firm members section of the "Admin Tools" tab in your Catalant account.
If your Firm does not have an admin, or you don’t know who the admin is, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experts and Firms can transfer funds from their Payoneer account directly to local bank accounts in over 150 countries and currencies. See the full list of countries and currencies, here.
For questions about Payoneer, or for help setting up an account, visit Payoneer’s Customer Care Center ─ it’s available 24/7 and ready to assist in 16+ languages.