Showcase your expertise, achieve global reach, and attract prospective clients by opting-in to a Public Expert Profile. A public Expert Profile, is a simplified version of your signed-in Catalant profile. You can customize the content visible on your public profile by:
- Clicking Edit next to your Availability indicator on your Dashboard
- Clicking Edit above Work Preferences on your Profile
After opting into your Public Profile, it will be visible and accessible to internet users outside of the Catalant community who are:
- Searching popular search engines including Google, Bing, Yahoo!
- Viewing customized URL links which you can share via social media platforms, or include in website copy, email correspondence, or blog posts.
To review your public visibility settings, simply click Edit next to your Availability indicator on your Dashboard. Alternatively, click Edit above Work Preferences on your Profile. From there you can elect the sections of your profile you would like visible on your Public Profile.
Once your Public Profile is discovered by a prospective client, you’ll be able to use Catalant’s easy-to-use contracting, project workspace, payment, and customer review systems to complete the engagement. Ultimately, opting into a Public Profile helps to centralize everything you need to establish, share, and grow your independent consulting practice online.
- After enabling or disabling your public profile, it may take popular search engines several hours to reflect your updates.
- To view your complete Catalant profile, users must sign-up or log-in to their Catalant profile.
- Right now, Experts are unable to create customized publicly indexed profiles and the content of your Public Profile will be identical to your signed in profile. For instance, you cannot have a public version of your About Me and a different signed-in version.